Monday, April 2, 2007

Sunny Saturday

Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day! Unfortunately, it turned out the be the day that Dad decided to clean the carpets (which hasn't been done in at least a year). While Dad cleaned the carpets, I did some spring cleaning as well as de-cluttering to prepare for the upcoming garage sale.
That leads to the question "What are two rambunctious kids to do while Mom and Dad clean?" Petunia opted to bounce her way through the day. We constantly heard bouing, bouing, bouing from the backyard. She has gotten really good on her pogo stick - she is up to 70 straight bounces! Notice - it was below 70 degrees in the morning so she felt the need for a jacket AND jeans, but flip-flops were a must.


Rowdy set off to rid the front yard of any evil that may be lurking. I don't think this kid will ever use all the caps he was given with his cap gun. Each time I think we have FINALLY used up an entire box, another one appears.

1 comment:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I found this site from Shana through Kimberly and LOVE IT! Such a SMALL world, isn't it? Jennifer, I found the paddle you gave me this last week and feel that I HAD to comment on your blog...that is TWO memories in one month of really fun times. I wish your entire family a HOPPY Easter. Stop by and say hi, if time permits: http://connollychronicle.blogspot.com