Thursday, May 10, 2007

Are you ready for some t-ball?

Rowdy is playing is first season of t-ball. He has been so precise in learning all Dad is teaching him about the game. We have made it through two practices and one game. So far, it looks like t-ball MAY (and I emphasis the 'may') be better than the season he played soccer - notice season is not plural.


For Rowdy, t-ball seems to be all about the outfit. Any time he practices at home, he must have his cleats and hat on. Any time he goes to team practice, he must have on just the right shirt (the one Dad insisted that we get), the right pants (the grey ones), the right underwear (I bought some whitey-tidies for those white game pants. I couldn't have Spiderman or Hot Wheels shining through! Now they are a must for any type of game play.), and of course just the right amount of eye black. We can't possibly play without eye black.

I'll keep you posted as the season progresses ...



No comments: