Petunia put so much time and creativity into her frame. She had each ball of tissue paper in the shape of a flower. All of those "flowers" were topped off with a heart. Rowdy ... well, he tore some paper and slapped it on the frame. He was quickly off to bigger and better projects.
In Sunday School, Rowdy's teacher's had him fill in the "blanks" about his dad on a questionnaire. Since he was there for two hours, he had two different ones - some questions have two answers ...
My dad's hair is blond/brown and his eyes are blue.
I wish I had my dad's bed/TV.
My dad likes to watch golf & baseball with me on TV.
I like to go with my dad to the circus/SSG. (It is important to note that Rowdy has never been to either of these places. SSG is where Dad works).
My dad's favorite color is green & blue.
I like to help my dad work/rake the yard and mow.
My dad likes to wear underwear. (Always good to know ...)
My dad's favorite food is coffee & brocolli. (Dad HATES brocolli! Apparently Rowdy has gleened that Dad thinks coffee is a food group.)
I know what my dad does at work; he works on the computer.
I have gotten such a giggle from these answers. Hope you did too! Happy Father's Day to the bestest Dad Rowdy and Petunia could ever have!!




1 comment:
I love the questionnaire...too cute!
Post a Comment