Just a quick note because I want to be sure and document a few things so I don't forget them.
- Last week Dad went on a business trip to New York for a few days. Before he left he told Rowdy that it was very important the Rowdy be the man of the house while he was away. To which Rowdy asked "Does that mean I need to get a job so I can pay the taxes?"
- Rowdy also asked if that meant he gets to yell at Mom when she spends too much money. HA! Really, Dad has gotten much better about that!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Last week Petunia told me that in school they were making a list of 50 things they like about their mother's ... she could only come up with 15. What is that about????? Of course, this made me want to "help" her all the more.
"How about how your Mom is crazy and silly?"
"Got it."
Hmmm ....
"How about how your Mom always makes you a big breakfast before the TAKS test?"
"Got it."
Hmmmm ... can't wait to see what she comes up with for the remaining 35 things.




No comments:
Post a Comment