Friday, September 4, 2009

The Great Summer Escape - Part 4

I think it's part 4 ... I really need to blog about these things as they happen because 2 months later, I seem to forget a little. One reason I couldn't do that was the fact that Internet activity was a little limited. The only "good" signal (and that was weak most of the time) could only be received when sitting out at the "Internet Cafe" ...

Monday brought Pooh, Aunt J and Landree to us. Having them added was so much fun. This year they stayed at a condo with us. It was like one giant week long slumber party having them with us! It was so much fun! We miss having them close to us so we certainly cherished this time we got to spend together.

Uncle Pooh and Rowdy

Grandma knows how to make meal time fun!

It's always fun to ride a pony!

Each night at bedtime, the kids would go upstairs and watch a movie. A lot of that was to allow some quiet time for Landree to get to sleep. We usually plugged a movie in to Dad's laptop and the kids would watch for a while ...



This was so much easier to do when the kids were smaller!

To be continued ...

Jennifers blog signature

No comments: