This time last year Petunia had to make the decision as to which fine art she wanted to study in Middle School. To be totally honest, Dad and I were a little hesitant (although thrilled, and a little surprised) when she chose Orchestra. She has been playing the violin since September and is AWESOME! Not having one day of musical training up until September has not mattered one bit for this little angel.
We thought we would have a difficult time getting her to practice each day. Nope. Quite the contrary. We have a difficult time getting her to put down the violin and do her other chores! (Honestly, I think that her little spurts of practicing here and there have helped her get to the level of playing she is at now.)
In February she had her first “competition”. I’m not sure competition is the correct word (she didn’t compete against anyone). Regardless, she aced it and scored a “I” rating (superior)! We are so proud of her!!
See how pretty she looks while she prepares to perform? Her hair is straight and DOWN! Not 10 seconds after returning to the warm up area did I turn around and find this …
It is so hard to get her to leave her hair down!!! Ugh!




1 comment:
She's beautiful with it up or down! Great pics :o)
Post a Comment