It’s time for the traditional bunny rabbit cake photos …
Although very difficult for me, this year I turned over the majority of the cake making to the kids. It was very difficult for me not to control the making of the sacred said cake. It was nice to have our neighbor from next door add to our tradition this year.
Rowdy and food coloring. Not such a great combo. He had more green on his hands and arms than in this bowl.
Try getting 3 children to ice a bunny cake. It’s not easy I tell ya…
Once the icing was on, all hand on deck to apply the fur. This year I used shaved coconut instead of shredded. The kids weren’t impressed.
It might not be the best looking bunny cake ever made but it is yet another memory for the family album!
One other thing … something we DO NOT want to miss from our sweet Petunia …
As I was cutting the cake and getting it ready I told the kids I could use their help making the ears for the cake. Petunia quickly spoke up and said she would make them. Then she went on to ask how many ears we needed. Really? Yes, really … She’s just soooo purdy!




1 comment:
Jeff tells me I'm so pretty when I say something really stupid :) Love that girl!
Post a Comment