
13 years ago Dad and I walked down the aisle and started our new life together. I can hardly believe it wasn't just a few years ago. Where does the time go? After two children, two mortgages, a few car payments, a SUV, and a minivan, it is hard to imagine what our married life was like prior to having children. We had almost five years together before we had children. For the life of me, I can't remember much about those years. It seems that once children join the family, life as you once knew it stops. The one thing I do know is that I wouldn't change any of it and am so glad that God has give me this man to be my "gap filler".




2 comments:
Wow, your anniversary is on Jack's birthday! You were married in 1994??? Wow, that was the year I graduated from TAMU-C. You must tell me the story now...I was a MESS that year... :)
Hey Girl! Happy Anniversary to y'all!!! The time does fly by, doesn't it? And I love all your pics from CO. I cannot believe how beautiful it is there.
Post a Comment