Oh my goodness ... Can you believe it? I'm sure many of you are about to fall out of your chair to see that I have posted three whole times in one week alone!
I had intended on relaxing in a nice hot bath tonight while the kids watched a movie. Doesn't that sound nice? Soaking in the tub, flipping the pages of a magazine. No one running in or out of the bathroom. Ahhhh ...
Well, that plan went right out the window! Petunia's shower took up ALL of the hot water tonight! How can someone so small take up so much hot water? Really, now. She cranks the water up almost as hot as it will go and stands under it for the longest time. When she is bored with that, she decides to draw or write messages in the fog on the shower door. I went in no less than 3 times to tell her to hustle it up. Each time I think she had gotten no further along in the process than she was the time before.
Anyway, I was quite irritated when I went to run my bath water and there was only lukewarm water. OK, so I was more than "quite" irritated. I was over-the-top irritated. I was so irritated that I had to escape at least for a few minutes.
Thus, two posts in one night. Know what? I actually feel better! Maybe this is all I really needed to unwind ...




3 comments:
I was wondering what happened to you! Happy Belated Birthday!
Ahh...yes. I am VERY protective of my evening bath - you must regulate more closely! HAHAHA I watch a clock with Jack's shower - 5 minutes and DING - time's up!
I feel much better. All caught up! I was shocked to see so much here. I was sick of seeing those pumpkins everytime I opened up your page.
You got your van when you turned 32 right or was it 34? Are you really 36?
Post a Comment