We headed to Grandma and Papa's for the afternoon on Easter. Since we did an Easter Egg hunt out there last year, Rowdy was determined that we needed to do one this year. (I find it funny that he doesn't remember the HOA Hunt from last year but was determined to do another hunt at Grandma's this year.) Auntie M and her dogs joined us. She and I had a good time hiding eggs in the backyard for the kids to find.
Now, either my kids need a lesson in how to hunt eggs or they need glasses. Both kids took forever to find all the eggs. It is not like they were hidden in hard places to find. Look at this ... They walked past this one at least 3 times ...
After collecting all the eggs, I was able to get them to pose for a few more photos ...
Petunia cut her finger during one of her finds ... Look at her brother's sympathy.
That's better.
After the hunt, I played around with my camera a little and took some pictures of the critters at Grandma's ...
One of the many barn cats ... Isn't he pretty?
Boone, Aunt K's horse ...
My kids calling Boone.
All in all, it was a nice afternoon and Rowdy scored big during this hunt!




2 comments:
love the pictures of the kids...hate the cat.
Jen
Are you back? I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment