You pull out the electric hair trimmers...attach it to an extension cord...and cut your son's hair in the front yard ...




The whole haircut was Rowdy's idea. Why the sour face you ask? Because I wouldn't let him go completely bald, which is what he wanted. He wanted to look just like Pastor Jeff!! I guess there was something about today's sermon that really "spoke" to him ...
By the way ... a special THANK YOU goes out to my brother dear. He took pity upon me and let me borrow his camera for our upcoming vacation. The pictures wouldn't be nearly as wonderful without the use of his camera. Thank you!!! I promise to take really good care of it! You know you can count of that because I can't stand NOT to have pictures of a family vacation!!!




2 comments:
Thank goodness for your brother. You lack of blogging was killing me!!! I love the new do! At first I thought you meant our 'creature' Jeff. I am going to beach camp tomorrow...he may have the same hair do at Rowdy!
Oh, and you could have done the hair cutting in the back yard, right? That might be a little less redneck :)
Post a Comment