Thursday, July 10, 2008

Captain Underpants

Yes, I am fully aware that in a few years, this photo will embarrass the fire out of Rowdy. Until then, I can't let it go to waste ...


In an effort to rechannel some of Rowdy's energy, Grandma bought him a book about Super Heroes. Part of the "prize" was to make your own Super Hero Cape. Well, as you can see, Rowdy loved it! He couldn't wait to make his own cape. He wouldn't let this cape out of his sight once he opened up the book. I think he thought his super powers were needed to help Aunt K with the dogs ...

There is just never a dull moment with this kid!

1 comment:

CSL said...

OK, I LOVE this one. I need to get one of the "Than Man" so we can show these when they graduate from high school! :-) He's such a cutie. And why do you call him "Rowdy." (hee hee!)