Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hallelujah!

Yesterday Petunia took a six (yes 6!) hour nap. When she woke up (about 9:45 PM) she was drenched in sweat. Hallelujah! I looks like her fever has FINALLY broken! She is feeling much better today. Currently, she and I are sitting at the kitchen table doing her homework from the week.
She is quite bummed that we won't let her play in her basketball game today. OK, so she has been a little melodramatic about it. Her team is playing the Lady Aggies today. Superstar and Little Ripper are on the Lady Aggies. She so desperately wanted to play in the game against them. Oh well... mean mom and dad are sticking to their guns. Can't have her having a relapse! She already missed an entire week of school!
In honor of her non-basketball game today, I'll work on a post regarding basketball season. Maybe I can get that done today ...

No comments: