Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The bug has bitten ...


Well, looks like our house has fallen prey to the flu. Petunia started running a low-grade fever on Sunday and feeling a little crummy. She has progressively gotten worse so today she made a little visit to the doctor. Bummer ... she tested positive for Type A flu. Ugh! Just what I wanted right now. I'm praying, hoping, and keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of us don't get it. If you want a stock tip, here you go ... buy stock in Lysol! I'm going through cans of it like it's water!
Well, I'm off to spray another doorknob!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

so sad! did ya'll get the flu shot?

oh, and I love lightroom. For photography go with that if you want to scrapbook ever get photoshop. I have actually been using both for photos. I start in lightroom and finish in photoshop :) Hope ya'll are better soon!