Earlier this week Rowdy was up late. (We have all had a hard time adjusting to this time change!) I kept hearing the clicking of little Lego pieces. With each click, I became a little more perturbed. Thus ensued the yelling up the stairs on several occasions for him to go to sleep.
The following morning, he came downstairs carrying this ...
Yes ... that is the Crucifixion scene. His attention to detail amazes me. Three crosses. The middle one taller than the outer two. 
I wonder if Jesus ever anticipated that he would be depicted in the form of a Lego man?
And yes, this is now placed proudly on the mantel as "Easter Decoration"!




2 comments:
I bet when the Holy Spirit guided the Lego inventor - he had something JUST like this in mind. :) heehee
This journal entry made me teary-eyed. What a blessing: that your boy is already sensitive to the power of Easter. Blessings to that darling boy.
He brought my N gifts today. (I hope that's okay--if not let me know, and I'll sneak them back out of the house!) He brought N a Prince Caspian book and a package of paper. How precious is friendship, and how much my little man loves your Rowdy!
Post a Comment