Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rowdy & Dad do NASCAR

Are you tired of hearing how much I {heart} Dad's job? If so, too bad! You will have to get over it!!! Here's our latest perk ...
Dad scored two VIP tickets to this past weekend's Sprint NASCAR Race. (Thank you to Beaver's Husband!!!) Rowdy is a HUGE Kyle Busch fan. Note - Kyle Busch not NASCAR. He doesn't care anything about NASCAR - just Kyle Busch, his number 18 car and Interstate Batteries! Our refrigerator shows it. A full side of it is "decorated" with Rowdy's drawings!
I'm very bummed that my video clip I took of Dad actually telling Rowdy about the tickets didn't turn out. Rowdy was so flipping excited. You would have thought the kid had won a million dollars!!
Here is what I saw when they got home ...
Which ended up being this ...
So there you have it ... the beginning and the end. The middle is still to come. Stay tuned!

No comments: