Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm a snob

Yep, it's true. I'm a full-fledged snob. A Yellow Box snob that is. Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE me some flip flops. I will wear flip flops anywhere ... any time. I realized today that even though I love flip flops, I really only love one brand of flip flops ... YELLOW BOX!

I found these lovely jewels last year and just can't have any other. I now own several pairs... OK, five pairs to be specific. I just LOVE them!!!

Now, they are a little more pricey than your typical Tarjey or Wally World flip flop but a) they are 10 times cuter and b) 1000 times more comfortable! Best part yet ... they are on sale at Belk this week and there is a 10% off coupon that you can add on top of that! SCORE!!

Now, don't you want a pair too? Run...

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

love these!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

CSL said...

Belk! Shopping! I am not having any time to shop in Lubbock, so you made me salivate this morning.... Very cute shoes!

We should have lunch when I get back. The kids would love it too.