Cold, but not dead! I thought I lived in Texas. The last few months have been brutal for this Southern gal!
I was doing so well in updating my blog on a daily basis until about a month ago and then POOF! It all ended. Life on the blog ended halted but life in our little neck of the woods did not.
Hopefully once I make it through my yearbook deadline (yes, I was coerced asked to do the yearbook for the kids school to which I said ummmm … I guess) my “free” time can be spent updating my blog.
Until then, I leave you with this one lone photo from this past week. The quality is poor (there will be many more from my “good” camera) but it’s something, right?
Last week the Dallas area received a record snowfall FOR ALL TIME! Officially the DFW area received 12.5 inches of snow. We didn’t get that much but we certainly came close. It was a crazy two days! This photo is of the snowman the kids built after school on the first day …
Isn’t he cute? Yes, those are really pieces of coal being used as eyes and buttons (Rowdy’s idea of course!). The nose is a nerf bullet (FINALLY a good use for those blame things!)
I’ll bore you soon with many more snow photos…I promise!




No comments:
Post a Comment