Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Morning

This year Petunia was THRILLED to be able to sleep in (since we weren’t going to church until 10am, instead of our usual 8:30).  Unfortunately, she woke up at 5am and couldn’t go back to sleep.  Rowdy woke up a little before 4am and felt the need to wake me up and let me know that the Easter Bunny hadn’t left him anything.  I advised him that it was too early for rabbits and rolled back over to go to sleep.  He reappeared a little before 7am with the same dilemma.  (I guess you are seeing what time i woke up!)  I told him I was CERTAIN, the Easter Bunny had gone to see the dogs and that he MIGHT find a basket by their kennels …

Alas, all the world was right!

IMG_4412 IMG_4410 Sort of.  The Easter Bunny thought it might be funny to get Rowdy a Tony Stewart car ...

IMG_4417 Rowdy actually was pretty good humored about the car.  The container said it would grow 300 times if placed in water.  Of course we had to try!  And amazingly, it worked!

Petunia and Patches had to give the bubbles a try …

IMG_4414 By now we were completely running late for church and so the posed pictures had to wait until after we got home …

 

Why does it have to be so difficult???

Next … it’s off to Grandma’s for lunch!

No comments: