Thursday, April 29, 2010

What’s that coming out of your head?

I got my first “official” photography order this week.  By “official” I mean, ordering photos that I took and getting paid!  Woo hooo!!!  That’s pretty cool but I was quiet impressed with myself when I made this …

IMG_4071

turn into this …

IMG_4071-e

What?  You don’t see it?  There is no longer a candle growing out of the head of the child in the middle!  Wow, Photoshop Elements is great!

I must confess, if I hadn’t had the help of a friend via telephone when I was trying to do it, this never would have been possible!  I mean, I was clue.less.  Clueless to the point of “Ok, I have the program open.  What do I do now.”   Thanks A!  It was really pretty easy.

So, let’s wrap this up ….

I got my first official order AND made a major edit using Photoshop Elements.  It was a very good day …

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad it worked! Looks good!!