Our day at Magic Kingdom was such a long one that I’m having to break these posts up by time period! Because I’m tired, most of these will be pictures (I’m sure).
Can you believe I couldn’t convince my kids to ride the Dumbo ride? Isn’t that a “must”?? Oh well, it was H.O.T. so we moved over to the Snow White ride … it is indoors!
I actually thought the Snow White ride was a little scary. But maybe that’s just the view of one 38 year old …
Again, it was H.O.T. We grabbed any ride we could that was inside. We actually enjoyed It’s a Small World…
I also opted to make sure that our trip was “educational” which meant that I insisted we do the Hall of the Presidents (OK, and it was cool inside). I LOVED it. The kids actually did get something out of it …
Next on the list… LUNCH!!!
OK, so I have to admit, I was very nervous about the cost of food. I had heard horror stories of how much things cost at Disney. Imagine my surprise when the three of us ate for $24! Don’t ask where we ate, because I can’t tell you. It was some place close to the “Americana” section. Rowdy had catfish which thrilled him to no end. I was thrilled that each of the kids meals came with grapes AND carrots!
While Mel and I waited in line to order, this sweet worker had the kids engaged in a game of checkers. Now that is what I call customer service!!!
to be continued…




1 comment:
My friend Shauna and I have a picture in those same head/hand things from like 7th grade :)
Post a Comment