Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mom, where are you???

Yes, it has been quite a while since my last post. I am busy, busy, busy right now but wanted to let you all know that I am indeed alive and kickin.


Here's a little something to wet your appetite ... Who are these people?


I promise to post more as soon as I can ...

6 comments:

Beaver said...

Who is that with you in the pictures??

Jennifer said...

I'd recognize that rapper any where! Who's Nikon? Did you get a new camera?

Kimberly said...

I was wondering what happened to ya! I'll be looking back soon for more!

Amy Witt said...

can not wait to hear all about it. you are so great!!

PS, I tagged you for some fun meme. check it out at my new place....
www.athenainaminivan.wordpress.com

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see more of your pictures.

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Been missing you - so can't wait for more! ;)