Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bribery works ...

I really, really, REALLY want a new computer. Dad really, really, REALLY wanted me to straighten up "my" room. Dad told me that if I cleaned up my room, he would buy me a "new" computer. Actually the computer won't be *NEW*, like out of the box, straight from the manufacturer; it will be new to me. Dad's company is planning on switching over to some new laptops and he can purchase one of the old ones for a steal. So ... like any good "child", I bought it. My room is now presentable - not perfect. Presentable. In the process of "cleaning" I decided to finally put up the Walligraphy my mother-in-law gave me for Mother's Day. I'M IN LOVE!!! Look how cute this turned out ...

The "BLESSINGS" is the Walligraphy. I am SOLD and think I really must have more. It goes perfectly over my monthly frames.

As any good parent will tell you, if you use bribery, you must follow through. If you see Dad around, please remind him of this!!

2 comments:

Beaver said...

I'll come clean anything you want in your house!! Can I have one, too!! Please, please! Now that I'm doing more digital scrapbooking, I'm feeling a GREAT need for a laptop. I'm mean it. I'll clean ANYTHING!

Jennifer said...

Ok, Beaver cracks me up as much as you do. Tell her she needs a lap top for digital scrapbooking so she can sit in bed for hours at a time at night and watch tv while she scraps. Tell her husband if he doesn't want this to happen not to get her the laptop :)

Oh, and I know your stage names are mom and dad, but you might should change it to husband for this post :)

Your wall art looks awesome!