Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday


Today would have been my Nanny's 91st birthday. It is sort of strange not having her here today. I took some time this morning and went down to the cemetery to make sure she had some pretty flowers for today. I went by myself so I had a nice quiet time to myself. Still a whole lotta grieving going on these days ...
So even though this is sad, the GREAT part about it is ... I got the dozen roses, filler and balloon for $8.23!!!! Now that is enough to cheer me up! I love a bargain!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! And a great deal! If you're not shopping at CVS your missing out.

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

OK, this made me tear up and then bust out laughing - Death is so difficult Jenn - even just missing her voice...but thank GOODNESS you will see her again! :) And until then - you are doing wonderful things to keep her memory alive...Living well in her honor! :)