J seemed to sneak away this afternoon while Dad was not looking, got the step stool from the kitchen and a screw driver and decided that he needed to figure out how the programmable thermostat worked. He quickly found that there is a place to put batteries ... He announced to Dad that he needed some batteries for the thing on the wall by the bedroom. When Dad went to look at what he was talking about, Dad had a hard time getting the section opened that holds the batteries. How does this child do this?????
I keep reminding myself that God gave me this child because I am the best person to be his mother ... I am the best person to be his mother ... I am the best person to be his mother ...




1 comment:
I am the best person to be his mother . . . I am the best person to be his mother . . . I am the best person . . .
Thanks for those words of wisdom! God must think very highly of us!
Post a Comment