As we prepare to close out his sixth year, Rowdy has lost another tooth.
Last night we kept a few friends. It's not a party unless someone gets hurt!! Amongst the chaos running up and down the stairs,the boys were playing with the giant AirZooka that Rowdy got for Christmas. 
Rowdy was a little too close to his friend in front of him. Friend turned around. AirZooka knocked Rowdy in the mouth. It didn't knock the tooth out but it certainly did make it loose. Once we got Rowdy settled down (oh the drama when he is tired!!!), he let Petunia try to pull it out. No such luck. Her efforts did get it quite a bit looser.
I came home from the grocery store this afternoon to this ...
Rowdy made Dad pull it out. I have mixed feelings about this. Look at the face. He isn't a baby anymore. I know, I know ... he hasn't been a baby for a long time but once they start loosing their front teeth it just seems to be ... well, over. It seems like just yesterday that Petunia lost her front two teeth. Now she has braces and headgear and is almost out of elementary school.




No comments:
Post a Comment