Tonight we enjoyed a rare pleasure ... an unexpected family night. The weather outside is frightful. The weather peeps are calling for about 1/2 inch of ice accumulation. In true Texas fashion, everything is shutting down; school was dismissed early and Dad's work even closed early. The kids and I came home from school and changed into our PJs, snuggled in front of the fire, and watched a movie. Dinner was cooked, eaten and cleaned up all before 6:15! It was heavenly!!
After a few rounds on the Wii, Dad popped in a DVD of some old Christmas videos. It was so much fun to see how his siblings have grown and changed. It was fun until 1994. Do you know what my husband was wearing????? This ... this very same shirt!
In case you haven't clued in ... The above picture was taken last month. In 2008!!! Oh my word! I really must get this man into some different clothes!!! I wonder if he will notice when this one "disappears"???




1 comment:
I have to tell you Jenn- Steve is the SAME WAY...because I scrapbook - we will look at those albums again frequently with the kids - and BOOM - like seven years of the same shirts! The only thing that has changed is about 5 shirts added a year - yet nothing ever LEAVES... Your time span is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment