It seems that whether or not I plan it, each year Christmas seems to have a theme. When Petunia was 18 months old we had the “Bear in the Big Blue House” Christmas (everything she got revolved around this, her favorite show at the time). We have had a Blue’s Clues Christmas, a Webkinz Christmas and this year …
The NASCAR Christmas -
This year everything (and I mean EVERY-THING) Rowdy got this year revolved around either 1) NASCAR or 2) Interstate Battery (which again falls under the NASCAR category). Santa brought Rowdy a NASCAR racetrack. Bendaroos were put in his stocking and he created this lovely creation while we were still sleeping …
There was my personal favorite, the Kyle Busch Snuggie …
A few Kyle Bush/number 18 t-shirts and an Interstate Battery car from Nana and Papa …
My brother is a NASCAR freak fan as well. Of course, he pulls for another driver and he and Rowdy go round and round of this. My brother racked up his fare share of NASCAR goodies. My brother tried to convince Rowdy that his driver was better than Rowdy’s driver.
Regardless, everyone enjoyed their gifts and I got my annual “a wrapping store has thrown upon my living room” picture …
p.s. Rowdy’s racetrack lasted until about 11am before he broke a piece on it. Dad was not happy! I’ve got to remember to order another piece to that track …




No comments:
Post a Comment