I can hardly believe that Aunt K has turned 27. It seems like just yesterday that she was Petunia’s age. In our annual tradition (since Pooh and Aunt J are home close to Aunt K’s birthday) we did a big family outing. This year we headed to the Trail Dust in Arlington. Grandma made a good pick for this year’s party. We all had a GREAT time!!
There is a 20 foot slide which my two quickly climbed up and headed down …
Petunia talked Landree into riding down with her. It NEVER happened again. Poor Landree was terrified!
Of course, not wanting the kids to out-do me, I had to go down the slide too …
Is this not the funniest picture you have ever seen?? Let’s see it closer …
Look, here’s the birthday girl. Isn’t she purdy?
Whoa … those are some rockin “Hot Flashes”…
These things were H.O.T.! Grandma tried to pull a funny with the waiter by saying she had enough hot flashes but he didn’t seem to get it. Male! Young male!
Isn’t this sweetie cute?
Hudson is such a good baby! Hardly knew he was there.
I snagged a special treat for Landree. She LOVED her Princess chalk board …
The whole time we ate dinner we had live music to listen to. The small kids had a great time cuttin’ a rug on the dance floor …
as did the big kids …
One of my favorite parts of the evening was watching Grandma and Rowdy spin around the floor …
Pooh couldn’t get enough of his “all-you-can-eat” ribs …
After a rousing Yeehaw, Landree helped gobble up the birthday cupcake …
I hope we go back here again one year. We had such a great time celebrating Aunt K’s special day!! Happy 27 Aunt K!




1 comment:
That slide picture is pretty funny! I'm always too afraid to go down that slide because it makes you go SO fast. :)
Post a Comment