Friday marked the 100th day of Kindergarten for Rowdy. As a time of celebration, the children were encouraged to dress up like they were 100 years old. Here is Rowdy's rendition ...
In his opinion, all old men wear suits. We just happened to be given this one as a hand-me-down this past week. Perfect timing!
Old men also wear their hair slicked back. We had to have used half a bottle of gel to accomplish this ...
And of course, all old men have trouble seeing so they need some fancy glasses. Mom had to get a little creative here. I couldn't find an old pair of mine to let him wear. These pipe cleaners worked just fine ....JPG)
All of the children that chose to participate got to have their picture taken and broadcast in each of the rooms during the morning announcements. Petunia seemed pretty proud of her brother when she told me about seeing him!




1 comment:
Rowdy is the cutest old man I've ever seen. This makes me laugh out loud. Be sure and send Papa these pictures. I'm sure the suit part will make him feel good.
Post a Comment