
A conversation between Mom and Rowdy ...
Mom: So, Rowdy, Valentine's Day is coming up. Are you going to get me something special?
Rowdy: I don't have enough money to get you what I REALLY want to get you.
Mom: That's OK ... why don't you ask Daddy for some money.
Rowdy: Because I KNOW he won't give me THAT much money.
Mom: Rowdy, what is it that you want to get me?
Rowdy: I want to get you a diamond necklace and ring.
Mom: Oh, Rowdy, that is so sweet and kind. I think you are right, though. Daddy won't go for that.
Rowdy: I know what we can do! If Daddy won't give me enough money to buy that for you, we can go mining for diamonds - just like on Webkinz!
Yes, of course. We will go mining for diamonds. Hey, I'm just thrilled that at least one of the men in my family knows that I LOVE jewelry!





1 comment:
I love it. Ask Uncle J if he wants to give Rowdy money to buy Aunt J diamonds too. The pictures you have listed here will do. Thanks!
Post a Comment