I have been wanting to take the kids to see the dinosaurs before they became extinct (again) but just haven't found the time ...
It has been quite some time since I have been fortunate enough to spend any legnth of time with a 2 year old. I forgot how much fun they are! Our friend is very much into "parroting" -
Mom - Look friend, it's a Triceratops. Can you say Triceratops?
Friend - Tri tops!
Of course Rowdy immediately found the Dinosaurs that were safe to touch and climb all over.
Hi Mr. Dinosaur!
Well, I thought the T-Rex was the most excited one to see. Rowdy disagreed. He kept asking me about the one that spits water. I had completly forgotten that I had read him an article about the exhibit many months ago. One of the dinosaurs the article talked about was a dinosaur that spit water. Now, can you explain to me how this child of mine can remember this but can't remember to pick up his shoes and socks when asked (300 times)?




2 comments:
So fun! It sounds like ya'll had a great time!
Love ya'll!
You are so sweet. Little friend still talks about long neck and the one that spits water. You are a great friend.
Little Friend's Mom
Post a Comment