My sister-in-law (affectionally known on this blog as Aunt J) has really started getting into digital scrapbooking and blogging. She had a major breakthrough this last week and jazzed up her blog. She is loving doing it so much she surprised me with a new look!
In October she will be walking the 3 day for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. She did it this past October for the first time. 60 miles was nothing for this gal! I think I have talked her into doing little layouts for people and collecting money towards her walk. If you are interested in helping her raise money for a good cause, be sure to let her know. You can get to her here.
Thank you Aunt J! I love my new look. I'm looking forward to my tutorial when you are here in a few weeks!




1 comment:
I just stopped by for the first time with the new look - HELLO - LOVE IT! Now, I am addicted to your sister in laws site and I don't even KNOW her. HA How old is she? I wonder what year she graduated?
Post a Comment