I’m not sure if it was the fact that it was Christmas morning or if it was the fact that there was freshly fallen snow on the ground outside but Rowdy was up at 3:15 AM (yes, AM) Christmas morning. I woke up to him playing with his gift from Santa (a Nascar racetrack). I tried to get him to go back to sleep but I don’t think he ever did. I dozed off and on until about 7:30 when Petunia finally drug Dad and I out of bed.
Usually the kids are so eager to get the party started on Christmas morning by opening presents first thing. Not this year …
Petunia was quick to get on her boots (suede mind you!) and get outside in the snow! Neither kid stopped long enough to put on a coat!!!
They were in awe of the snow …
Thank you Father for our gift of snow! Of course it doesn’t compare to the gift of our Savior on Christmas Day but it is still a very cool gift!




No comments:
Post a Comment