We live in a house that has 3.5 bathrooms. We have 4 people. That is a potty for each person and a bath/shower for each of us (if Dad claims the master shower and I claim the master tub). We have been here almost 5.5 years. In that time, we have had 4 people in 1 bathroom. It wasn’t for lack of trying to get the kids to use their own bathrooms. The kids just seem more “productive” if they are in our bathroom. Dad and I fight constantly about the “mess” made on my “side” of the bathroom. If he had 2 other people using his “side” each day, he would have a little harder time keeping it clean too!
For Christmas Dad and I got Petunia her very own snazzy hairdryer and flat iron. They are cute (pink and brown) and actual match her bathroom (that part wasn’t planned).
Petunia quickly decided that since she had her own hairdryer and flat iron, she would start taking showers upstairs in her own shower! Oh happy day! I’m pleased to report that Petunia is doing a fabulous job with her own hair. It looks amazing (and she has survived all my “electrical safety” lectures!)
Even better … because everything has to be fair, Rowdy has started taking showers up in his bathroom! Oh happy day, happy day!! I hope this continues!!
The only downside … that is two more bathrooms that have to be cleaned on a regular basis. Oh well. It’s a small price to pay! Kids grab a scrubber. We have work to do!




1 comment:
LOL, that's so funny! Cute looking new dryer and iron. Oh, I'm not anxious for our girls to take over my things!
Post a Comment